https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE4LTaGQoh8

Patient: Hello Doctor, 

Doctor: Hello, how may I help you?

Patient: I am experiencing mild cold and fever.

Doctor: Oh! It might be a case of coronavirus. I see you are wearing a mask. But have you quarantined yourself the day you felt fever and cold. 

Patient: Yes Doctor, I am staying alone and have told my dear ones to keep a safe distance as this disease is highly transferable.

Doctor: Yes. Are you experiencing any other symptoms like headache, muscle or joint pain, shortness of breath, loss of appetite etc. These are other symptoms associated with coronavirus.

Patient: No Doctor, I am suffering from a runny nose and fever only, so far.

Doctor: It might be the case of common cold too. For the time being, I am giving general medicine. Meanwhile you have to quarantine yourself for 14 days since it takes up to 2 weeks for the symptoms of infection to appear.

Patient: Ok Doctor. I will be in quarantine for 2 weeks starting today.

Doctor: Good. I recommend you to inform your district administration, so that they can perform a corona test. Also you have to take proper precautions like wearing the mask all the time and follow social distancing.

Patient: Yes Doctor, I will inform the administration.

Doctor: Well done! Now I have to go for some urgent work. I am disconnecting the video call. I hope you understood everything. If you have further queries, please book another call session. 

Patient: Yes doctor. I completely understood everything. I will follow. Thank you very much for the advice. Bye.
https://simplelearningsworld.com/dialogue-between-doctor-and-patient-about-coronavirus-english-simple-conversation-about-covid-19/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coronavirus Essay In English For School Students || Essay About COVID 19 In English

Sound Pollution Essay In English || Paragraph On Sound Pollution || What Is Noise Pollution