https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Zy1iUqmm8

A dialogue between a teacher and a student about homework

Teacher : Good morning, dear students.

Student : Good morning, sir.

Teacher  : Ali, bring your homework note-book to me.

Student  : Sorry sir. I forgot my note-book at home.

Teacher  : Did you do your homework?

Student  : Yes, sir. But I left my note-book at home.

Teacher  : How is it possible? I think you have not completed your homework and it is just an excuse.

Student  : Sorry sir. Infact, I had to go to my uncle's yesterday.

Teacher  : Do you prefer other things to your studies? Very strange thing.

Student  : My father asked me to go there.

Teacher  : That's right. After coming back, you could have completed your homework.

Student  : It was late at night when I came back.

Teacher  : If you do not work regularly, you will fail the Exam. keep in mind that regularity conquers the mountains.

Student  : Next time, I shall be careful.

Teacher  : One more thing. There is nothing more important than studies in the world.

Student  : I have realized it sir.

Teacher  : Now you must develop your routine and show me your note-book tomorrow.

Student  : O.K. Sir. I will complete my note-book today.

Teacher  : Now you sir down.

Student  : Thank you sir.
https://simplelearningsworld.com/write-a-dialogue-between-teacher-and-student-about-homework-learn-english-speaking-conversation/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coronavirus Essay In English For School Students || Essay About COVID 19 In English

Sound Pollution Essay In English || Paragraph On Sound Pollution || What Is Noise Pollution