https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Ie2irgRFY

10 Lines Essay On My Father In English

- My father is my favourite personality.
- He is a kind, polite and a very friendly person.
- He loves helping poor and needy people.
- He teaches me to always enjoy my life fully and to never hurt anyone intentionally.
- He invests some of his income in charity.
- I feel very comfortable around him.
- He tells me stories to teach me honesty, patience and compassion.
- He always treats people with respect and dignity.
- I am very thankful to god who gave me a father like him.
- I pray for his long life and health

Meanings: 

- Compassion: love and concern for others
- Dignity: calm and controlled behaviour that makes people respect you
https://simplelearningsworld.com/10-lines-essay-on-my-father-in-english-short-essay-paragraph-10-sentences-on-my-father-class-2/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coronavirus Essay In English For School Students || Essay About COVID 19 In English

Sound Pollution Essay In English || Paragraph On Sound Pollution || What Is Noise Pollution